- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) can apricot halves, undrained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Flatten to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Drain apricots, reserving liquid.
- Coarsely chop apricots.
- Stir together reserved liquid, apricots, juice, and next 3 ingredients.
- Combine flour and pepper; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Cook chicken in hot vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in apricot mixture.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add onions, and cook 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with Roasted Potato Thins.
NotesFrom Southern living
My first experience with fruit in my food!! LOL Yummy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Gluten-Free and Delicious
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More