- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 thigh fillets.
- 350g small pasta shells.
- 1 can of Apricot Halves.
- 1 can of Apricot nector.
- 1 packet of French Onion soup.
- Serve with
- Mash potato and steamed mixed veges.
- approxs 6 potatoes will serve 4.
- preheat oven 180degree celsius (350F)
- Place uncooked fillets along bottom of casserole dish.
- Put in 350g of uncooked small pasta shells (should have a centimetre left in casserole dish.
- pour in whole can of apricot nector
- and put all apricot halves in leaving the juice in the can.
- make up french onion soup according to packet directions and pour over so the liquid come all the way to the top.
- Cover with dish lid.
- and place in 180degree celsius oven.
- After 40 mins in the oven check it and pour remaining apricot halves juice in if needed.
- and cook for further 25 mins.
- serve immediately with mash and vegies.
NotesI love making this, because its quite easy and yummy...oh and sorry for the carb overload, i love carbs so much, yes naughty naughty...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More