- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 thigh fillets.
- 350g small pasta shells.
- 1 can of Apricot Halves.
- 1 can of Apricot nector.
- 1 packet of French Onion soup.
- Serve with
- Mash potato and steamed mixed veges.
- approxs 6 potatoes will serve 4.
- preheat oven 180degree celsius (350F)
- Place uncooked fillets along bottom of casserole dish.
- Put in 350g of uncooked small pasta shells (should have a centimetre left in casserole dish.
- pour in whole can of apricot nector
- and put all apricot halves in leaving the juice in the can.
- make up french onion soup according to packet directions and pour over so the liquid come all the way to the top.
- Cover with dish lid.
- and place in 180degree celsius oven.
- After 40 mins in the oven check it and pour remaining apricot halves juice in if needed.
- and cook for further 25 mins.
- serve immediately with mash and vegies.
NotesI love making this, because its quite easy and yummy...oh and sorry for the carb overload, i love carbs so much, yes naughty naughty...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More