- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (46 oz) can apricot nectar, chilled (I bought single cans, about 11 oz. each)
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (32 oz) bottle lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- Cherry ice cubes (if desired)*
- In a large nonmetal pitcher or punch bowl, combine apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate; mix well. Just before serving, add carbonated beverage. Serve over ice cubes. Makes 22 (8 oz) servings.
- I made a much smaller batch (1/4 of original recipe) and kept the apricot/lemonade mixture in a tupperware until ready for use. I then filled a glass with ice, added apricot/lemonade mixture to fill 1/3 of glass, then topped it off with 2/3 part of soda.
- To make cherry ice cubes, place a maraschino cherry in each section of ice cube tray. Fill halfway with water; freeze until firm. Fill try with water and freeze completely.
Notes"These are soo delicious and great for parties."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More