- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages apricot jello -- 3 oz
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can crushed pineapple -- 20 0z
- 1 1/2 cups pecans -- chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 jar apricot baby food
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package cream cheese -- 8 oz softened
- Combine jello, sugar and water, bring to boil and dissolve jello.
- Remove from heat, stir in fruit; set aside to cool.
- Combine milk and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Stir in jellow mixture, add nuts. pour into mold or bowl and refrigerate.
Notes"Posted on TSR November 2001. I have made this several times now and we love it."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More