- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages apricot jello -- 3 oz
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can crushed pineapple -- 20 0z
- 1 1/2 cups pecans -- chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 jar apricot baby food
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package cream cheese -- 8 oz softened
- Combine jello, sugar and water, bring to boil and dissolve jello.
- Remove from heat, stir in fruit; set aside to cool.
- Combine milk and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Stir in jellow mixture, add nuts. pour into mold or bowl and refrigerate.
Notes"Posted on TSR November 2001. I have made this several times now and we love it."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
My Family CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More