- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages apricot jello -- 3 oz
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can crushed pineapple -- 20 0z
- 1 1/2 cups pecans -- chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 jar apricot baby food
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package cream cheese -- 8 oz softened
- Combine jello, sugar and water, bring to boil and dissolve jello.
- Remove from heat, stir in fruit; set aside to cool.
- Combine milk and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Stir in jellow mixture, add nuts. pour into mold or bowl and refrigerate.
Notes"Posted on TSR November 2001. I have made this several times now and we love it."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More