- Cooking Time: 15-18
- Servings: 30-36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c. Pillsbury Best all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, (3 oz. softened)
- 1/2 c. flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except coconut and preserves. Blend with mixer until particles are coarse. Stir in coconut and preserves. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-18 min until lightly browned. Frost with Apricot Frosting while warm. If desired, decorate with nut half or flaked coconut.
- High Altitude Adjustment (5200 feet): Oven temp 375 degrees F. Decrease baking powder to 1 tsp. Decrease baking time to 13-15 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More