- Cooking Time: 15-18
- Servings: 30-36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c. Pillsbury Best all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, (3 oz. softened)
- 1/2 c. flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except coconut and preserves. Blend with mixer until particles are coarse. Stir in coconut and preserves. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-18 min until lightly browned. Frost with Apricot Frosting while warm. If desired, decorate with nut half or flaked coconut.
- High Altitude Adjustment (5200 feet): Oven temp 375 degrees F. Decrease baking powder to 1 tsp. Decrease baking time to 13-15 min.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More