- Cooking Time: 15-18
- Servings: 30-36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c. Pillsbury Best all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, (3 oz. softened)
- 1/2 c. flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except coconut and preserves. Blend with mixer until particles are coarse. Stir in coconut and preserves. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-18 min until lightly browned. Frost with Apricot Frosting while warm. If desired, decorate with nut half or flaked coconut.
- High Altitude Adjustment (5200 feet): Oven temp 375 degrees F. Decrease baking powder to 1 tsp. Decrease baking time to 13-15 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Food Travels Through Italy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More