- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
- 10 oz Russian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place the pork chops into a casserole dish.
- Mix onion soup mix, Russian dressing and apricot preserves together.
- Pour mixture over chops and bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More