- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
- 10 oz Russian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place the pork chops into a casserole dish.
- Mix onion soup mix, Russian dressing and apricot preserves together.
- Pour mixture over chops and bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More