- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 lb. boneless pork roast
- 16 oz. bag baby carrots
- 1/2 cup purchased barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place pork and carrots in a 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Combine barbecue sauce, perserves, salt and pepper in a small bowl and pour over ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or pork is thoroughly cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Lau Family Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More