- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 lb. boneless pork roast
- 16 oz. bag baby carrots
- 1/2 cup purchased barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place pork and carrots in a 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Combine barbecue sauce, perserves, salt and pepper in a small bowl and pour over ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or pork is thoroughly cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More