- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhen cooked with sugar, the apricots' flavor becomes even more intense.
- 3 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds apricots, halved and pitted (about 9 large)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine water and sugar in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add apricots; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until apricots are tender. Place apricot mixture and vanilla in a blender; process until smooth. Chill.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice cream freezer, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours.
- Nutritional Information
- CALORIES 107(2% from fat); FAT 0.2g (sat 0.0g,mono 0.0g,poly 0.0g); PROTEIN 0.5g; CHOLESTEROL 0.0mg; CALCIUM 6mg; SODIUM 1mg; FIBER 0.9g; IRON 0.2mg; CARBOHYDRATE 26.6g
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More