- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/2 cup (47% less sodium) teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch, divided
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1 pound)
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1. Combine teriyaki sauce, apricot preserves and 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a blender container. Blend 30 seconds until smooth; set aside.
- 2. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- 3. Whisk egg white, remaining cornstarch and ginger in large bowl until smooth. Add beef; toss to coat.
- 4. Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink (do not overcook). Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter and remaining beef. Remove beef from skillet; keep warm.
- 5. In same skillet, stir-fry sugar snap peas 2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Return beef to skillet. Carefully stir in apricot sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through. Serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More