- Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- Veggies: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Carrots, Potato (cubed), Beans (any other veggies you like); dice veggies in bite sizes
- Herbs& Spices: 3 tbsp Curry Powder, 1 tsp Paprika, Maggi Cube, Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Thyme and Marjoram, Tri-color sweet peppers, small onion sliced
- Dash of Ketchup, 1 tsp sugar, Apricot Jelly (whatever jelly you like)
- Melt some butter; add curry, and spices
- Add 2 cups water, bring to a slow boil
- Add carrots and cook till slightly tender
- Add potatoes and fresh herbs, sweet peppers and chopped onion cook another 5 minutes
- Add remaining veggies, ketchup, sugar, jelly and stir gently
- Cook until veggies are to your liking and if curry liquid is to thin and watery crush some of the potato this will help thicken the liquid.
- You can add Shrimp
- It can be served over some Brown rice
- It can be wrapped in a Roti Skin
- It can be wrapped in a Flour/Wheat Wrap
- Disclaimer: I throw in a dash of this and a drop of that and Nyasia lets me know when she is happy with the taste.
NotesWe eat anything curry! My daughter fell in love with a Curry Vegetable Roti and to encourage her to eat more veggies...I just add curry!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More