- Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- Veggies: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Carrots, Potato (cubed), Beans (any other veggies you like); dice veggies in bite sizes
- Herbs& Spices: 3 tbsp Curry Powder, 1 tsp Paprika, Maggi Cube, Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Thyme and Marjoram, Tri-color sweet peppers, small onion sliced
- Dash of Ketchup, 1 tsp sugar, Apricot Jelly (whatever jelly you like)
- Melt some butter; add curry, and spices
- Add 2 cups water, bring to a slow boil
- Add carrots and cook till slightly tender
- Add potatoes and fresh herbs, sweet peppers and chopped onion cook another 5 minutes
- Add remaining veggies, ketchup, sugar, jelly and stir gently
- Cook until veggies are to your liking and if curry liquid is to thin and watery crush some of the potato this will help thicken the liquid.
- You can add Shrimp
- It can be served over some Brown rice
- It can be wrapped in a Roti Skin
- It can be wrapped in a Flour/Wheat Wrap
- Disclaimer: I throw in a dash of this and a drop of that and Nyasia lets me know when she is happy with the taste.
NotesWe eat anything curry! My daughter fell in love with a Curry Vegetable Roti and to encourage her to eat more veggies...I just add curry!
Squash Recipes: Cookbook Club
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More