- Cooking Time: 45-60 mins
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Fresh Okra sliced
- Fresh Carrots shredded
- Chicken Breast (make pockets on the side of the breast)
- Salt and Pepper
- Barbecue Sauce (Honey, Jack Daniels your choice)
- Saute Okra and Carrots (add some spices to get some flavor)
- Stuffed cooked mixture into opening of chicken breast
- Close breast with toothpicks
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes
- Glazing and turning occasionally until golden brown
- Great served with Green Salad and choice of pasta or rice.
NotesWe are not fans of okra, but I found a way to get them in! Stuff them in chicken breast!