- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 fresh jalapenos
- 24 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 C. Bisquick
- 1 lb. andouille sausage (or any other spicy variety)
- 1 lb. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- Seed jalapenos and slice down the middle length-wise enough to separate the two halfs without completely cutting them in half.
- Slice a thin slice of Monterey Jack cheese in between the two halves.
- Repeat steps for each of the 24 jalapenos.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with your hands. Add a little milk if it dough formed seems dry. Divide the dough into 24 balls and pat into pancakes.
- Put stuffed pepper in the center of each pancake; press pancake around the stuffed jalapenos making sure there are no holes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
NotesSpicy goodness - not for the faint of heart or calorie conscious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More