- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 fresh jalapenos
- 24 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 C. Bisquick
- 1 lb. andouille sausage (or any other spicy variety)
- 1 lb. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- Seed jalapenos and slice down the middle length-wise enough to separate the two halfs without completely cutting them in half.
- Slice a thin slice of Monterey Jack cheese in between the two halves.
- Repeat steps for each of the 24 jalapenos.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with your hands. Add a little milk if it dough formed seems dry. Divide the dough into 24 balls and pat into pancakes.
- Put stuffed pepper in the center of each pancake; press pancake around the stuffed jalapenos making sure there are no holes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
NotesSpicy goodness - not for the faint of heart or calorie conscious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More