- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1½ lbs beef, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 eggplants
- 5 tomatoes
- ½ lb rice
- 3 tbsp dill
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- Slice the beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the meat in a sauté pan until brown.
- Slice the eggplant into rounds and fry in the pan that you used for the beef.
- Slice the tomato.
- Create the dish by placing the ingredients in a baking dish in layers.
- Place the eggplant in the bottom of the
- 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Add a layer of beef.
- Add a layer of rice and then top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Keep alternating layers and top with the remaining eggplant.
- Add enough water to cover the rice.
- Cover the dish and bake at 350° F until the rice is cooked.
- Add the fresh dill and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More