- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups canned kidney beans
- 1 small white onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 4 tblsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tblsp minced dill
- 1 tblsp basil
- 1 tblsp parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In saucepan, combine beans, onion and bay leaf. Add water. Make it all boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer until beans are tender. Drain completely.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Bake walnuts 7 minutes. Food process walnuts;
- Add beans, butter, garlic and process until smooth.
- Add the rest and process.
- Wrap in plastic and chill.
- Serve on crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More