- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups canned kidney beans
- 1 small white onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 4 tblsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tblsp minced dill
- 1 tblsp basil
- 1 tblsp parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In saucepan, combine beans, onion and bay leaf. Add water. Make it all boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer until beans are tender. Drain completely.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Bake walnuts 7 minutes. Food process walnuts;
- Add beans, butter, garlic and process until smooth.
- Add the rest and process.
- Wrap in plastic and chill.
- Serve on crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Vegan Eats!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More