- Cooking Time: 15 to 22
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup raisins, currents, or dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine in a large pan rice, milk, half of the cream, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining cream and eggs and whisk into rice mixture in a slow stream.
- Add fruit and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Best when served warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More