- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic (to taste)
- a little lemon juice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (8oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. white rice
- 1 tbl. olive oil
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Cut up chicken cubes and put in a bowl with the lemon juice and minced garlic. Heat a tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken pieces and fry over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until chicken is slightly browned and onion and pepper are soft.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, a pinch of pepper, wine and chicken broth. Let simmer for five minutes. Add rice: mix well. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook on low heat for about 25 minutes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More