- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic (to taste)
- a little lemon juice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (8oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. white rice
- 1 tbl. olive oil
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Cut up chicken cubes and put in a bowl with the lemon juice and minced garlic. Heat a tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken pieces and fry over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until chicken is slightly browned and onion and pepper are soft.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, a pinch of pepper, wine and chicken broth. Let simmer for five minutes. Add rice: mix well. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook on low heat for about 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More