- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 jar artichokes hearts, chopped
- 3 (2.1 ounce) packages pre-baked mini phyllo dough shells
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the egg, garlic, and feta in a large bowl. Stir in the artichokes. Place the phyllo shells on flat baking sheets, and fill with the artichoke mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot, 6 to 8 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The One Dollar Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More