- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tapa servings
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seads removed and diced
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast lightly under the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano or Parmesan cheese, red onion, crushed garlic, diced tomato and mayonnaise.
- Top the lightly toasted French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture being careful to spread the mixture over the entire surface.
- The edges of the bread will tend to burn if not covered by the artichoke mixture.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.
NotesA really great tapa that will get you many compliments. Really simple to make. The original recipe was by Roxanne. I have served this at many of my "Wine and Tapa" parties and was always pleased by the response.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Summertime SippersSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More