- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 ripe medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- salt and pepper
- 1 baguette,sliced, toasted
- Heat broiler. Combine all ingredients; spread on toasts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 2-3 min., or until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More