- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 ripe medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- salt and pepper
- 1 baguette,sliced, toasted
- Heat broiler. Combine all ingredients; spread on toasts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 2-3 min., or until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More