- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 ripe medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- salt and pepper
- 1 baguette,sliced, toasted
- Heat broiler. Combine all ingredients; spread on toasts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 2-3 min., or until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More