- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large sourdough baguette, cut in 20 small slices
- 2 cans (13 3/4 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 400°F. Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Combine artichokes, cheese, chiles, garlic and mayonnaise. Mound the artichoke mixture on the toast and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until bubbly.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 130; Total fat 2.5g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 430mg; Carbohydrate 21g; Fiber 1g; Protein 5g
NotesA great start to any meal, this bruschetta combines the flavors of artichokes, garlic and Parmesan cheese for a delicious appetizer that is easy to prepare. Canned artichokes cut down on the prep time of this recipe, making it a quick fix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More