ARTICHOKE CHEESE PUFFS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 RITZ Crackers, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- CRUSH 4 of the crackers.
- Place in shallow dish; set aside.
- Mix cheeses and artichokes until well blended. Shape 2 tsp. of the cheese mixture into ball. (If cheese mixture is too soft, cover and refrigerate until firm enough to shape into ball.)
- Roll cheese balls in cracker crumbs until evenly coated.
- Place in single layer on wax paper-covered tray. Repeat with the remaining cheese mixture; cover. Refrigerate 30 min.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Arrange remaining 32 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top each with one cheese ball.
- BAKE 10 min. or until heated through.
- Make Ahead
- Cheese balls can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before placing on crackers and baking as directed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More