- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichokes hearts, well drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 mayonnaise (do not use reduced fat, or fat free)
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, chese, mayonnaise,and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11 inch
- 7 inch x 2 inch baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More