- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichokes hearts, well drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 mayonnaise (do not use reduced fat, or fat free)
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, chese, mayonnaise,and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11 inch
- 7 inch x 2 inch baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More