- Cooking Time: 60–75
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- Cooking spray
- 14 oz artichoke heart quarters - drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup imitation crab meat, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- French baguette or cocktail rye bread slices - for serving, if desired
- Spray inside of 1–2½ quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all ingredients except bread in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 1–1 ¼ hours or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir until cheese is smooth.
- Scrape down sides of cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of spread from scorching.
- Turn to low heat setting.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More