- Cooking Time: 60–75
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- Cooking spray
- 14 oz artichoke heart quarters - drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup imitation crab meat, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- French baguette or cocktail rye bread slices - for serving, if desired
- Spray inside of 1–2½ quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all ingredients except bread in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 1–1 ¼ hours or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir until cheese is smooth.
- Scrape down sides of cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of spread from scorching.
- Turn to low heat setting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More