- Cooking Time: 60–75
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- Cooking spray
- 14 oz artichoke heart quarters - drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup imitation crab meat, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- French baguette or cocktail rye bread slices - for serving, if desired
- Spray inside of 1–2½ quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all ingredients except bread in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 1–1 ¼ hours or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir until cheese is smooth.
- Scrape down sides of cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of spread from scorching.
- Turn to low heat setting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce