- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- dash of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, mix well.
- Spread in ungreased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers or veggies.
NotesThis recipe is from the back of the artichoke heart can :)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More