- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- dash of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, mix well.
- Spread in ungreased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers or veggies.
NotesThis recipe is from the back of the artichoke heart can :)
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More