- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of artichoke hears (the kind with
- the leaves)
- 1/2 cup mayo (you can use a little
- less, or low-fat mayo)
- 8 oz cream cheese (again low fat is ok,
- but you need SOME fat! ;)
- 1/2 cup parmesian cheese
- 2-3 garlic cloves, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Squeeze all the liquid out of the artichoke hearts, then chop them into small pieces.
- Next, mix all the ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly blended. Put in an oven safe baking pan and bake for 1 hour. The dip should be slightly browned around the edges.
- Serve with plain crackers, tortilla chips or baguettes. Enjoy!
NotesMy college roommate's mother-in-law made this dip for a bbq held at my friend's house, and it was so great that I had to get the recipe for it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More