- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of artichoke hears (the kind with
- the leaves)
- 1/2 cup mayo (you can use a little
- less, or low-fat mayo)
- 8 oz cream cheese (again low fat is ok,
- but you need SOME fat! ;)
- 1/2 cup parmesian cheese
- 2-3 garlic cloves, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Squeeze all the liquid out of the artichoke hearts, then chop them into small pieces.
- Next, mix all the ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly blended. Put in an oven safe baking pan and bake for 1 hour. The dip should be slightly browned around the edges.
- Serve with plain crackers, tortilla chips or baguettes. Enjoy!
NotesMy college roommate's mother-in-law made this dip for a bbq held at my friend's house, and it was so great that I had to get the recipe for it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MidLife Road Trip's
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More