- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of artichoke hears (the kind with
- the leaves)
- 1/2 cup mayo (you can use a little
- less, or low-fat mayo)
- 8 oz cream cheese (again low fat is ok,
- but you need SOME fat! ;)
- 1/2 cup parmesian cheese
- 2-3 garlic cloves, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Squeeze all the liquid out of the artichoke hearts, then chop them into small pieces.
- Next, mix all the ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly blended. Put in an oven safe baking pan and bake for 1 hour. The dip should be slightly browned around the edges.
- Serve with plain crackers, tortilla chips or baguettes. Enjoy!
NotesMy college roommate's mother-in-law made this dip for a bbq held at my friend's house, and it was so great that I had to get the recipe for it!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More