- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Christmas CookiesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More