- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Italian Exchange
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More