- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling
- Chopped Jalapeno to taste. (I use the sliced jalapenos that come in a jar and remove the seeds. I'm not real big on hot hot stuff)
- Garlic to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put into a 9x9 dish.
- Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350' for approx, 20 mins.
- Sprinkle with a bit of paprika if desired.
- Serve warm or cold with your favorite cracker
NotesOne of the few Artichoke Dip recipes without spinach. Why do all the artichoke dips include spinach? I think the spinach over powers the artichoke flavor. Not that I have anything against spinach, but Im more of an artichoke fan. Anyway...My sister gave me this recipe. It has a little kick to it but you can control that to your own liking. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More