- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom my kitchen to yours
I got this recipe from a gal I worked with. I lightened it up by using low fat where ever I could.
Yum-o Hope you enjoy!
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1 8oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 cans artichoke hearts in water
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer on medium until creamy. Drain artichoke hearts and squeeze the water from them.
- Break up with your hands and then incorporate into the mixture.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve with your choice of chips or crackers.