- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1 8oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 cans artichoke hearts in water
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer on medium until creamy. Drain artichoke hearts and squeeze the water from them.
- Break up with your hands and then incorporate into the mixture.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve with your choice of chips or crackers.
NotesFrom my kitchen to yours
I got this recipe from a gal I worked with. I lightened it up by using low fat where ever I could.
Yum-o Hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes for Vitality
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More