- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, reserve juice from 1 jar, chop artichoke hearts - discard any hard leaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 2 cups shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs mixed with
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese reserve 2 T to sprinkle over top
- Heat oven to 325.
- In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in marinade until tender. Stir in artichokes.
- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in the cheese, bread crumb/parmesan and artichoke mixture.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 1-in. squares.
- Serve warm.
NotesMy mom gave me this recipe years ago and it is still a favorite.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More