- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, reserve juice from 1 jar, chop artichoke hearts - discard any hard leaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 2 cups shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs mixed with
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese reserve 2 T to sprinkle over top
- Heat oven to 325.
- In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in marinade until tender. Stir in artichokes.
- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in the cheese, bread crumb/parmesan and artichoke mixture.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 1-in. squares.
- Serve warm.
NotesMy mom gave me this recipe years ago and it is still a favorite.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More