- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, reserve juice from 1 jar, chop artichoke hearts - discard any hard leaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 2 cups shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs mixed with
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese reserve 2 T to sprinkle over top
- Heat oven to 325.
- In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in marinade until tender. Stir in artichokes.
- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in the cheese, bread crumb/parmesan and artichoke mixture.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 1-in. squares.
- Serve warm.
NotesMy mom gave me this recipe years ago and it is still a favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More