- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- * 8 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts
- * 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- * 1/4 tsp. salt
- * 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover, uncovered, for about 4-5 minutes until crisp tender. Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts, reserving liquid. Combine beans in bowl with artichoke hearts and their liquid and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast walnuts by tossing in a hot nonstick pan for 2-3 minutes. Top salad with walnuts and serve. Serves 4
- UPDATE: Teresa tried this and loved it. She suggested some crumbled blue cheese or feta. (Sounds good to me!)
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
My Family CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More