- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite cut, diced tomatoes with jalapeños
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve as a spread
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 45; Total fat 2.5g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 140mg; Carbohydrate 4g; Fiber 0g; Protein 1g; Vitamin A 2%DV*; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 4%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesSalsa doesn’t have to mean “South of the Border.” This one is 100 percent Italian, loaded with tomatoes and artichokes (1/4 cup of vegetables, and all the nutrients they provide, in each portion) and flavor. Serve it on slices of whole-grain toast, or as a dip for chips, crackers or vegetables. And, if you’re really enterprising it makes a great pizza topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More