- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1.5-2 lbs. bulk Italian Sausage (If you're in MN, we prefer Sicilian from Morelli’s on the East Side for a little more spice)
- Two 14 oz cans artichokes, drained
- Three 14 oz cans whole Italian plum tomatoes
- 1 pkg dry Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 4 cups of water
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp. dried Oregano
- ½ tsp. dried Basil
- Brown lightly salted sausage and drain. Add remaining ingredients, stir to mix and heat to a boil. Simmer 1 hour. Break up tomatoes and artichokes when tender. The soup freezes awesome.
NotesThis has become a HUGE family favorite that we have now shared with many friends who have now adopted it as their own too! We eat this year round and I can never make less than a double batch or there is much disappointment.
Submitted by: "Katie Bernier"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More