- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, partially thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream into the spinach mixture.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More