ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, partially thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt to taste
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Mix cream cheese and sour cream into the spinach mixture.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.