- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, partially thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream into the spinach mixture.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Foodie BabySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More