- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) finely shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Paprika, to taste (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Press the excess moisture from the spinach.
- 2. Combine the artichokes, spinach, 1¼ cups of Parmesan cheese, 1¼ cups of Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- 3. Spoon the artichoke mixture into a 1½-quart baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses on top, and then sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips, crackers or vegetables.
NotesHot and cheesy artichoke spinach dip, perfect for a party appetizer or game day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More