- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- • 1 oz. crumbled goat cheese (I didn't have)
- • 4 oz. shredded Havarti cheese
- • 6 oz. roasted artichoke hearts
- 2 5-oz. chicken breasts (trimmed)
- • 2 tbsp. roasted red bell pepper (pureed)
- • 4 oz. heavy cream
- • salt and pepper
- Roast artichoke hearts drizzled with olive oil (I sprinkled with salt & pepper, I think it needed this extra seasoning) for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Allow to cool before cutting.
- Combine chopped artichokes, goat cheese and Havarti cheese together. Blend well.
- Heat saute pan over high heat. Add 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour and place in heated pan.
- Pan sear chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread artichoke mixed over chicken breasts and roast in oven at 425 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat heavy cream to a slow boil. Add pepper puree and allow to cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper
NotesThis recipe is for pan-seared and roasted chicken crusted with an artichoke-and-cheese mixture. It is best served over creamy Yukon gold mashed potatoes with sauteed vegetables and a roasted pepper cream sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking for a CureSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More