- • 1 oz. crumbled goat cheese (I didn't have)
- • 4 oz. shredded Havarti cheese
- • 6 oz. roasted artichoke hearts
- 2 5-oz. chicken breasts (trimmed)
- • 2 tbsp. roasted red bell pepper (pureed)
- • 4 oz. heavy cream
- • salt and pepper
Roast artichoke hearts drizzled with olive oil (I sprinkled with salt & pepper, I think it needed this extra seasoning) for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Allow to cool before cutting.
Combine chopped artichokes, goat cheese and Havarti cheese together. Blend well.
Heat saute pan over high heat. Add 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour and place in heated pan.
Pan sear chicken until golden brown on both sides.
Spread artichoke mixed over chicken breasts and roast in oven at 425 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Heat heavy cream to a slow boil. Add pepper puree and allow to cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper