- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGreat at a party. I like it with a soft bread with a hard crust.
- 2 Cans (14 oz each) artichoke hers in water, rinsed and drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 scallion, minced, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a food processor, place half the artichokes, the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup parmesan, lemon juice, and garlic, process until smooth.
- Add scallion and remaining artichokes, pulse once to combine. Transfer mixture to a 1 quart baking dish. Top with remaining tablespoon parmesan.
- Bake until golden and bubbling 30 to 35 min. Garnish with scallion, and serve with bread, pita chips or crackers.