- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salad macaroni or other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More