- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salad macaroni or other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with Sabra
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More