- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut in bite-sized florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cups arugula, lightly packed, or baby spinach
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to425°F.
- In shallow roasting pan combine cauliflower, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; toss.
- Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring twice.
- Remove from oven; cool.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, and remaining salt.
- Whisk in the 1/3 cup olive oil until combined.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, arugula, and onion.
- Add the vinegar mixture; toss gently.
- Top with shaved Parmesan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More