- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1.5 lb loaf
- 3 Cups Bread Flour *
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Dry Milk Powder
- 1 T Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 1/4 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1/2 Cup Grated Asiago Cheese **
- 1 1/4 Cups Warm Water
- * I tried half bread flour and half whole wheat. I did not like the results.
- The bread's flavor is too delicate to work with whole wheat.
- ** You can substitute Parmesian, Romano, or other like cheeses.
- Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan and in the order
- specified by your machines manufacturer. Select the Basic or White cycle and
- press start. After the first 10 minutes of kneading check the dough, it should
- form a smooth round ball that when touched with your finger is tacky. However,
- when you pull your finger away no dough should stick to it. If the dough is too
- dry add 1 tbsp. of water at a time until the dough is the proper consistency. If
- the dough is too wet add 1 tbsp. of flour at a time until the dough is the
- proper consistency. It is normal for all recipes to need some sort of an
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More