ASIAGO SUN-DRIED TOMATO DIP
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Asiago cheese (2 oz)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (4 medium)
- Assorted fresh vegetables or baguette slices, if desired
In small bowl, mix tomatoes and water; let stand 30 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
In 3-cup microwavable ceramic fondue pot, mix tomatoes, cheeses, sour cream and onions. Microwave uncovered on Medium 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until cheese is melted.
Place fondue pot on stand with candle to keep dip warm.
Serve dip with assorted vegetables or baguette slices.