- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Asiago cheese (2 oz)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (4 medium)
- Assorted fresh vegetables or baguette slices, if desired
- In small bowl, mix tomatoes and water; let stand 30 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- In 3-cup microwavable ceramic fondue pot, mix tomatoes, cheeses, sour cream and onions. Microwave uncovered on Medium 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until cheese is melted.
- Place fondue pot on stand with candle to keep dip warm.
- Serve dip with assorted vegetables or baguette slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More