- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup red peppers -- julienned
- 1/4 cup carrot -- julienned
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves -- without skin
- 1/2 cup Spicy Peanut Dressing -- (see recipe)
- 1 sprig cilantro
- Thinly slice chicken breast on a bias. Place all ingredients except cilantro leaves in a mixing bowl and toss. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More