- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- ½ red onion, small, thinly sliced, plus 2 tbsp. finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, finely grated
- 1 ½ tbsp. white miso
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Asian sesame oil
- 1 each red, green, or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup bean sprouts
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- In a blender, combine the chopped onion, ginger, miso, vinegar, honey, olive oil and sesame oil; pulse until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion slices, bell pepper, bean sprouts, chicken and cilantro. Add the dressing and toss to coat evenly. Arrange on a plate and serve.
NotesI found this recipe in a meal in minutes fresh salads recipe book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More