- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 lb.skinless,boneless chicken breast,cut into strips
- 1 can (10-3/4oz.)condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3 tbsp.soy sauce
- 1 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 bag (160z.)any frozen vegetable combibation,thawed
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat,heat oil.Add chicken and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
- Add soup,soy sauce and garlic powder.Heat to a boil.Reduce heat to medium.Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp,stirring often. Serve over rice.
- Serves 4
- Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
NotesThis meal is very simple to make.My Family wants me to make it over and over...maybe you guys will like it too...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More