- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 lb.skinless,boneless chicken breast,cut into strips
- 1 can (10-3/4oz.)condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3 tbsp.soy sauce
- 1 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 bag (160z.)any frozen vegetable combibation,thawed
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat,heat oil.Add chicken and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
- Add soup,soy sauce and garlic powder.Heat to a boil.Reduce heat to medium.Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp,stirring often. Serve over rice.
- Serves 4
- Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
NotesThis meal is very simple to make.My Family wants me to make it over and over...maybe you guys will like it too...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More