- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI originally found this recipe on allrecipes.com and switched from regular oil to sesame oil. It's so delicious and always a crowd pleaser!
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix the green cabbage, red cabbage, napa cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Toss with the peanut butter mixture just before serving.