- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix the green cabbage, red cabbage, napa cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Toss with the peanut butter mixture just before serving.
NotesI originally found this recipe on allrecipes.com and switched from regular oil to sesame oil. It's so delicious and always a crowd pleaser!