- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets, 1 inch thick
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- If necessary, cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces. Set aside.
- 2. For glaze, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, soy, and mustard.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture for sauce.
- 3. Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- 4. Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, carefully turning once halfway through broiling and brushing with glaze the last 2 to 3 minutes of broiling.
- 5. For sauce, stir together rice vinegar and reserved brown sugar mixture until sugar is dissolved. Serve with salmon.
- Nutritional Information:214 Calories; 19g Total Carbohydrate; 4g Total Fat; 1g Saturated Fat; 59mg Cholesterol; 733mg Sodium; 24g Protein; 0g Fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More