- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets, 1 inch thick
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- If necessary, cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces. Set aside.
- 2. For glaze, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, soy, and mustard.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture for sauce.
- 3. Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- 4. Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, carefully turning once halfway through broiling and brushing with glaze the last 2 to 3 minutes of broiling.
- 5. For sauce, stir together rice vinegar and reserved brown sugar mixture until sugar is dissolved. Serve with salmon.
- Nutritional Information:214 Calories; 19g Total Carbohydrate; 4g Total Fat; 1g Saturated Fat; 59mg Cholesterol; 733mg Sodium; 24g Protein; 0g Fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
50 Shades of Taste
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More