- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 cup of cooked rice is highly recommended and an extra batch of sauce
- In a large Ziploc bag place oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill over medium high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.
- This is where I made another batch of the sauce and some white rice. I warmed the sauce on the stove until it reduced just a little and thickened up. When rice is finished, spoon some sauce over rice and mix well. Also drizzle some of the extra sauce over finished pork chops.
NotesLet me start off by saying, you have to make rice with this because the sauce is freaking delicious! :) Hubby said it's the best sauce that we've made EVER! I made another batch of sauce while he was grilling per his request! I warmed it on the stove until it reduced just a little and thickened up and we spooned it over our rice, stirred it up and it was amazing! I also drizzled a little more on the finished pork chops! Hubby said he could just eat the rice and sauce if the pork chops weren't available!
Pork chops were delicious! Nice and juicy with an Asian flair! I'm sorry but the rice and sauce out shined the pork chops which is saying something! I love finding a new recipe and then it ends up that you found two new recipes out of the one!