- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 Pineapple, peeled, sliced whole, thin
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 4 Salmon filets, 6 oz. each, skinned
- 1 Red onion, shaved thin
- 3 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sour cream
- Grill salmon on medium heat approximately 2 minutes on each side, until done to desired liking.
- On a large plate, arrange sliced pineapple then cucumber slices, alternating one of each in an overlapping layer fashion. Place shaved red onion on layers of cucumber and pineapple. Place grilled salmon on top of the salad.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce, sour cream and lime juice. Glaze salmon with this mixture and serve. Serves 4.
NotesA delicious salad featuring pineapple slices, cucumber slices, red onion and salmon slathered with a mixture of Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce, sour cream and lime juice.
Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
It's all about that protein
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More