- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 Pineapple, peeled, sliced whole, thin
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 4 Salmon filets, 6 oz. each, skinned
- 1 Red onion, shaved thin
- 3 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sour cream
- Grill salmon on medium heat approximately 2 minutes on each side, until done to desired liking.
- On a large plate, arrange sliced pineapple then cucumber slices, alternating one of each in an overlapping layer fashion. Place shaved red onion on layers of cucumber and pineapple. Place grilled salmon on top of the salad.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce, sour cream and lime juice. Glaze salmon with this mixture and serve. Serves 4.
NotesA delicious salad featuring pineapple slices, cucumber slices, red onion and salmon slathered with a mixture of Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce, sour cream and lime juice.
Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Chipotle Oven & Grill Sauce can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More