- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup dry jasmine rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chile paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium saucepan, bring the rice and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef until evenly browned. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet over medium heat. Stir in the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, parsley, garlic and ginger. Season with red pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until tender.
- Return the beef to the skillet. Mix in the beef stock, soy sauce, chile paste, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir until thickened and heated through. Serve over the cooked rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More