ASIAN INSPIRED SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN
Asian Inspired Slow Cooker Pork Loin
- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 3 lb. pork loin (I actually stuffed 2 into the crockpot, but 1 is fine!)
- 1 large red onion
- 1 bag frozen sugar snap peas
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1-2 tsp. sriracha, hot chili sauce (to taste)
Peel onion and slice into 1/2 inch thick rings.
Whisk last 6 ingredients in crock pot to combine.
Add pork and turn to coat.
Slide onion rings under pork.
Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6 hours.
Add sugar snap peas during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Remove pork and slice or shred, return to pot and stir.
Serve over hot noodles or rice.