- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 3 lb. pork loin (I actually stuffed 2 into the crockpot, but 1 is fine!)
- 1 large red onion
- 1 bag frozen sugar snap peas
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1-2 tsp. sriracha, hot chili sauce (to taste)
- Peel onion and slice into 1/2 inch thick rings.
- Whisk last 6 ingredients in crock pot to combine.
- Add pork and turn to coat.
- Slide onion rings under pork.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6 hours.
- Add sugar snap peas during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Remove pork and slice or shred, return to pot and stir.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.
NotesI am getting ready to move half way across the country next week in the middle of the holidays! While packing an entire house and finishing up at work, I still have to cook dinner, Christmas shop, and try to use up anything left in my fridge and freezer. It's a little hectic, so simple food that is stress free works perfectly! I made this crock pot meal to get rid of a few bottled condiments and 2 big pork loins in one go. Plus, the prep took five minutes, and all I needed to do later was make some noodles!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More