- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- crushed red pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chili sesame oil
- With a knife, make some shallow slashes in the salmon.
- Place salmon in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, peppers, onion and sesame oil.
- Pour over the salmon, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until desired doneness.
NotesI make this for dinner parties because it's so easy and extremely flavorful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Naked Macaron
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More