- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI make this for dinner parties because it's so easy and extremely flavorful.
- 2 pounds salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- crushed red pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chili sesame oil
- With a knife, make some shallow slashes in the salmon.
- Place salmon in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, peppers, onion and sesame oil.
- Pour over the salmon, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until desired doneness.